Section 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The Hamasaki Ayumi Official Fan Club "TeamAyu" (hereinafter the “Club”) consists of members supporting Hamasaki Ayumi The purpose of the Club is to support her.
Article 2 (Membership Agreement)
1.This membership agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") shall apply in all cases where the services of the Club are used or a club membership application is made. When applying for membership, members shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
4.The Company reserves the right to change, add, modify, or remove the contents of the Agreement without prior notice to the members.
5.In the event of the above, the Company will notify the members later on in compliance with Article 3.
Article 3 (Notice to the Members)
The Company may, at any time, notify the members about important information by e-mail, posting on the Website operated by the Company, or any other means deemed appropriate by the Company.
Section 2 Members
Article 4 (Members)
The term “Members” in this Agreement refers to persons residing outside of Japan who applied to join the Club and have been accepted by the Company after paying the annual fee prescribed in the Agreement.
Article 5 (Membership Approval)
1.The membership will be approved after the membership application was received in the manner provided for separately and the necessary evaluation and procedures have been completed.
2.Applicants under 20 years of age must receive the permission of their parents or guardians before applying for membership.
3.If the Company finds any of the following to be the case, membership to the Club may not be approved:
(1)If applying with the goal of transferring or reselling benefits of the Club (tickets, etc.) to third parties (excluding accompanying persons)
(2)If there is reason to believe that the goal of applying was to transfer or resell tickets to third parties (excluding accompanying persons), etc. because there are several applications with the same address or several applications with the same handwriting but a different name.
(3)If the applicant’s address is an office address
(4)If the applicant does not exist, or is suspected not to exist.
(5)If the membership approval was revoked or the membership was withdrawn in the past (including the time of membership application) due to a violation of the Agreement.
(6)If the application contains false or misleading information, or omissions.
(7)If the company finds the applicant unfit for membership for other reasons.
4.If it becomes clear that a member falls under any one of the preceding items, the Company may revoke the approval of the membership after it was given.
Article 6 (Disposition of Withdrawal)
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may withdraw the membership of that member:
(1)In the event of the occurrence of any prohibited acts specified in the Agreement
(2)In the event of delayed payment of fees specified in the Agreement
(3)In the event of other violations of the Agreement
(4)If the company deems it appropriate for reasons other than the previous three
Article 7 (Membership Benefits)
The members shall be entitled to enjoy the benefits of the following items:
(1)Digital membership card
(2)Digital content only available to members
(3)Purchase of original goods only available to members through membership benefits
(4)E-mail delivery services
(5)Other benefits of the Club
Article 8 (Membership Fee)
1.The annual membership fee shall be as follows:
Admission fee Free of charge
Annual fee 3,200 yen (tax included)
However, depending on the payment method, the annual fee may have to be paid in the currency of the country or region from which the membership application was made.
In such case, the annual fee will be converted into the equivalent amount in the foreign currency.
The Company shall calculate the fee each month based on the currency exchange rate when converting it into the foreign currency.
2.The payment method, etc. of the annual fee mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be determined separately.
3.Extra charges will occur when paying the annual fees mentioned in the preceding two paragraphs.
4.Once the annual fee has been paid, it cannot be refunded regardless of the reason.
Article 9 (Membership Validity)
1.The membership shall be effective from the date of registration (the day the membership is approved by the Company) and is valid until the last day of the same month the following year.
2.Members who wish to continue the membership shall pay the annual fee for the coming year in the prescribed manner before the expiration date. As soon as the payment has been confirmed, the membership shall be extended for one year from the day following the expiration date.
3.The dates, hours, etc. used in the Agreement and the Club services shall be handled based on the Japanese Standard Time.
Article 10 (Member Obligations)
1.The member shall manage the member number and the password assigned from the Club on his/her own responsibility. If damage occurs due to improper management or usage, or the use by a third party, etc., the Club shall not be liable to any responsibility.
2.The member shall not loan or transfer his/her member number or password to a third party, nor change the name.
3.If a member’s personal information such as country of residence, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information provided to the Company at the time of application changes, the member shall update the information on the website specified by the Company or notify the Company without delay. Further, when changing the name, a certificate is required as proof. Name changes without such a certificate shall be void. Also, changing the birth date shall be void, regardless of the reason.
4.If notices from the Company, etc. did not reach a member as a result of failing to submit the information mentioned in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be under any responsibility or liability whatsoever.
Article 11 (Prohibited Matters)
Members shall not engage in the following acts when using the Club:
(1)No data, information, sentences, sounds, images, illustrations, etc. provided by the Club must be reproduced, distributed, transferred, rented, or used for public transmission, etc. beyond the scope of personal use or the scope approved by copyright laws.
(2)Acts that violate or may violate the portrait rights or damage the privacy or property of the artist or a third party.
(3)Acts that slander or may slander the artist or a third party and harm their reputation or credibility.
(4)Reselling goods, tickets, priority rights for tickets that can be accessed through the membership benefits or any other rights that can be obtained through the membership to third parties on Internet auctions. Also, transferring, renting, or name changing as well as creating a pledge, etc. to give as a security.
(5)Compelling the artist to contact or meet, or approaching the Company or group companies to contact or meet the artist.
(6)Using the Club for conducting activities aimed at making profit for oneself or a third party, as well as the preparation for such activities.
(7)Acts of using the Club for pre-election campaigning or campaigning as well as similar activities, or acts violating the Public Office Election Law.
(8)Acts of using the Club for religious activities including religious propaganda, as well as acts regarding religious organizations such as the establishment and activities or the joining of religious groups.
(9)Acts that violate the law or public decency and acts that obstruct the operation of the Club.
Article 12 (Withdrawal from Membership)
1.If a member wishes to withdraw from the Club, he or she shall notify the Company in the prescribed manner.
2.In such case, the Company will not refund the annual membership fee already paid.
3.If payment obligations occur at the time of withdrawal because of the purchase of original goods only available to members through membership benefits, the payment obligations shall not be discharged even after the withdrawal.
Section 3 Miscellaneous
Article 13 (Translations)
1.The services of the Company is the translated version of the original contents, the official fan club “TeamAyu” and provide the contents of those sites in the following language.
2.The Company is not liable for errors (mistranslations, omissions, etc.) in the translations for the services caused by the “Google Translation API”. provided by Google Inc.
Article 14 (Ticket Terms)
The handling of tickets we distribute or sell to members shall be in accordance with the ticket terms separately determined by the Company.
Article 15 (Guarantee of Operation)
1.The Website operated by the Club may not be able to be viewed on devices other than the ones listed in the summary of compatible devices which is determined separately.
2.To see which devices are compatible with this service, please check the summary of compatible device which is determined separately.
Article 16 (Changes of Service Contents)
1.The Company reserves the right to change the membership benefits or other services of the Club without prior notice to the members.
2.In the event of the above, the Company will notify the members later on in compliance with Article 3.
Article 17 (Discontinuation of Service)
1.The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the services of the Club without prior notice to the members due to following reasons. Artist's circumstances, Emergency system and security checks, Computer system failure, Acts of God including earthquakes, lightning damages, natural disasters, riot, and an official order issued by a government, The management conditions of the Club, or Unforeseeable circumstances.
2.In the event of the above, the Company will notify the members later on in compliance with Article 3.
Article 18 (Dissolution of the Club)
1.If the Company deems it difficult to continue operation of the Club due to the artist's activity or other circumstances, the Company shall dissolve the Club.
2.In the event of the above, the Company will not refund any annual fees already paid.
Article 19 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 20 (Compensation of Damages)
1.If, by using the Club, a member causes damage to the Company, group companies or any other third party due to grounds attributable to the member, he/she shall be liable for compensation.
2.If a member receives complaints or claims from another member or any other third party for the use of the Club, or if a dispute arises, the member shall resolve it at his/her own responsibility and expense.
Article 21 (Disclaimer)
The Company will not be responsible in the event that damages were caused to a member by using the Club, unless the damages are attributable to the Company.
Article 22 (Warranty)
1.The Company gives no warranty whatsoever that the services of the Club and therefore the e-mails, contents, tickets, and any other products or services provided incidental to our services will meet the member’s expectations, fit specific purposes, be free of viruses, etc., or that the published information is accurate or true.
2.Regarding the contents of these services, the Company will provide contents deemed ethical and moral according to Japanese customs, culture, traditions, religion, etc. The Company gives no warranty whatsoever that the contents of the services will conform to the morality, ethics and religion of the country or region the member resides in.
Article 23 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1.The use of the services of the Company as well as the application and interpretation of the Agreement shall be governed by the law of Japan.
2.If a user needs to file a lawsuit against the Company regarding the services of the Club or this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court in the first instance.
Article 24 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding the Club or the Agreement please refer to the following:
Avex Live Creative Inc.
HAMASAKI AYUMI OFFICIAL FAN CLUB
CONTACT Form https://global-fc.net/teamayu/inquire/
（24 articles in total）
Additional clause (established・revised)
●The Agreement will be implemented on December 1, 2014.
Ticket Services Agreement
Article 1 (Ticket Agreement)
1. This Agreement shall apply in all tickets (hereinafter the "tickets") for concerts and events (hereinafter the "events") followed by Fan Club General Agreement produced by avex group. When applying for the tickets including invited/Free of charge tickets, all applicants (hereinafter the "applicants") shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. References to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to avex group.
2. The applicants apply the tickets for accompany persons, the applicants shall inform all the ticket sales agreement to the accompany persons in advance.
3. From time to time, Avex may entrust its business ticket sales operations including invited/free of charge tickets to third parties. The applicants shall be agreed and contracted the sales agreement provided by PlayGuide (hereinafter the "PlayGuide Agreement").
Article 2 (Ticket Purchase and Lottery Reservation)
1. The applicants shall purchase the tickets by following ticket regulations indicated by us or PlayGuide.
2. The number of purchasable tickets may be changed or limited to the certain events.
3. In case of exceeding the number of applicants, the limited number of tickets for each performance will be sold through the lottery by us or PlayGuide. All the orders are not be processed on “first-come, first- served” basis unless otherwise specified.
4. The tickets cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded after purchase as a general rule, unless otherwise specified.
Article 3 (Invalid Reservation)
Avex may suspend or cancel the ticket orders/applications of the applicants on our site or PlayGuide without notice, with respect to whom any of the following events occurred.
(1) The applicants sold or transferred the tickets, which have been purchased or received by such applicants, to a third party for profit.
(2) The applicants sold or transferred the tickets, which have been purchased or received by such the applicants, to a third party for profit including multiple ticket orders under the same address, multiple purchased ticket deliveries under the same address indicated by multiple persons, multiple ticket orders in the name of multiple persons by the same handwriting.
(3) Registered address of the applicants under the name of juridical persons.
(4) The applicants are not real existed and suspected existence.
(5) The applicants are currently banned due to violations of the Fan Club usage agreement at the time of applying for the tickets.
(6) It appeared that the applicants made a false declaration, incorrect information or an omission at the time of application.
(7) The applicants are not followed the procedures indicated by us or PlayGuide by due date.
(8) The applicants took any action prohibited under PlayGuide Agreement.
Article 4 (Payment Methods)
1. The payment shall be made by the payment method indicated by us or PlayGuide by due date unless the tickets are invited/Free of charge.
2. The system fees and service fees (hereinafter the "handling fees") indicated by us or PlayGuide may be needed on payments when the tickets referred to Article 4.1 are electronic tickets.
3. Your reservation will be cancelled by us or PlayGuide if the payment is not made by the due date.
4. The applicants who settled the payments shall keep the record of payment until the tickets have been delivered.
5. The tickets already booked cannot be cancelled and fees are not refundable.
Article 5 (Ticket Delivery)
1. The tickets will be shipped to the indicated address by the applicants when they are sent to via a mail. We or PlayGuide may contact the applicants to confirm the address via email before the delivery.
2. Due to the previous statement, we will not accept any liability or responsibility for the tickets sent to you which are Acts of God, means of transportation unavailable, mislaid or lost in the postal system.
3. According to the Article 5.1, the applicants shall confirm the date, time and number of tickets when the tickets are delivered and inform incorrect information to PlayGuide immediately.
Article 6 (Ticket delivery)
The applicants shall be followed PlayGuide ticket delivery instructions, deadline and payment settlement when the tickets are delivered or issued in certain ways except following ways; issuing at convenience stores, issuing by electronic tickets and delivering by hand.
Article 7 (Ticket Face Confirmation)
The applicants shall confirm ticket information printed on the surface of the tickets or showed on the electronic tickets including the agreement which is not on this Ticket Services Agreement.
Article 8 (Ticket Invalidation)
1. Avex shall refuse admission to a venue (hereinafter the "venue") or removed from the event and become the ticket holders invalid without notice, with respect to whom any of the following events occurred.
(1) Application found any act under Article 3.
(2) The tickets sold on internet auctions.
(3) The tickets sold at ticket sales offices.
(4) The tickets purchased purpose for transferring to a scalper.
(5) The tickets provided purpose for sales promotion.
(6) The applicants purchased the tickets above the regular rate.
(7) The applicants sold or transferred the tickets, which have been purchased or received by such applicants, to a third party for profit.
(8) The applicants refused to show certain forms of identification during the entry.
(9) The applicants refused to show electronic tickets by electronic devices, unable to show the electronic tickets due to the problems of the applicants or for any other reasons.
(10) The applicants cannot be confirmed by identification information.
(11) The applicants obstructed the operation of the Service by whatever means.
(12) Ticket invalidation occurred under PlayGuide Agreement.
2. The applicants or accompany persons took any action prohibited under Article 8, the tickets applied by the applicants including accompanying persons become null and the applicants and accompany persons may be refused admission to or removed from the events.
3. In case of Article 8.2, the tickets already paid, transportation fees and accommodation fees are not refundable.
Article 9 (Prohibitions)
1. The applicants and accompanying persons shall not conduct any of the following acts when it uses the Service.
(1) Any act of having devices in to the venue for recording purpose.
(2) Any act of using cameras, audio recording devices and video recording devices at the venue.
(3) Any act against the instructions given by attendants.
(4) Any act of purchase photos and video footages sold illegally inside/outside the venue.
(5) Any stalking act, troublesome behavior which insures reputation of any performers.
(6) Any act causes trouble to third party.
(7) Any prohibitive act by the eventers or may violate the laws and regulations
2.The applicants or accompany persons took any action prohibited under Article 9, all the tickets applied by the applicants including accompanying persons become null and the applicants and accompany persons may be refused admission to the venue or removed from the events. In case of above, tickets already booked cannot be cancelled and fees are not refundable.
Article 10 (Suspension or Cancellation of Membership)
1. The applicants or accompany persons took any action prohibited under Article 8, Article 9 and the Ticket Services Agreement, we may suspend or cancel the membership of the applicants without notice and may suspend further ticket sales.
2. The applicants sold or transferred the tickets to third party and tickets become null under Article 8, we deem as the applicant violates the Ticket Services Agreement and we may suspend or cancel the membership of the applicants without notice and may suspend further ticket sales.
1. Private information acquired by avex, including all the information given by PlayGuide, shall be used for the following purposes.
(1) Confirm for application, lottery reservation and ticket delivery.
(2) Confirm ticket availability. (There may be cases that avex or Playguide may contact all the applicants holding the seat numbers of tickets in online auctions)
(3) Use of other entities to tickets and necessary procedure handled by avex.
Article 12 (Liability for Damages)
1. The applicants or accompany persons shall be responsible for such damages, and shall resolve such disputes relating to the damages with such third party at its expenses.
2. The applicants or accompany persons shall indemnify and hold avex harmless from and against any and all claims and disputes, suits, losses, liabilities, damages, and expenses to be brought against avex by any third party at its expenses.
Article 13 (Disclaimer of liability)
Avex shall not be liable for any damages arising from members including use of service, damaged due to unable to use the services such as leaking ID and password, loss of electronic tickets due to changing mobile devices and the errors occurred by the mobile phone carrier, except as caused by Avex’s willful act or gross negligence.
Article 14 (Warranty)
Avex hereby disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of customer satisfaction and fitness for a particular purpose.
Article 15 (Settlement of Ambiguities)
Any matters not stipulated in this Agreement or any ambiguities arising with respect to the interpretation of this Agreement shall be resolved by consultation between the parties in good faith.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1.The application and interpretation of the Agreement shall be governed by the law of Japan.
2.If an applicant needs to file a lawsuit against the Company regarding the services of the Club or this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court in the first instance.
（16 articles in total）
Additional clause (established・revised)
●The Agreement will be implemented on December 1, 2014.
The Avex Group understands the importance of privacy and strives to protect personal information based on the policy outlined below.
1. Formulating a compliance program for the protection of personal information and ongoing improvements
The Avex Group endeavors to raise awareness of the importance of personal information protection among directors and employees. To protect personal information appropriately, the Avex Group formulates, implements, maintains, and continuously makes improvements to the compliance program for personal information protection (including this policy document, the regulations for protecting personal information, and other related standards and regulations.)
2. Complying with regulations for protecting personal information
The Avex Group has established a management framework for the appropriate protection of personal information, which takes into account the business content and scale of each department and complies with the regulations for protecting personal information, and other related standards and regulations. As well as collecting, using, and providing personal information in an appropriate manner, this management framework provides appropriate responses to the person concerned, including disclosure to and amendment of the personal information of said person.
3. Ensuring accuracy and safety of personal information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Avex Group endeavors to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal information, and to implement rational safety measures from the dual perspectives of information communications technology and management organizational structures. The Avex Group makes every effort to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, or leaks of personal information.
4. Complying with laws and other criteria relating to personal information protection
The Avex Group complies with criteria and guidelines specified by administrative bodies and other organizations, as well as the provisions of laws and regulations relating to personal information protection.
Masato Matsuura, CEO
Avex Group Holdings Inc.
At the Avex Group, we comply with laws and regulations, and other criteria relating to the protection of the personal information of customers, and we are committed to handling personal information in an appropriate manner as outlined below.
1. Managing personal information
To prevent leaks, loss, destruction or damage to personal information, the Avex Group abides by laws and regulations, guidelines and its own internal regulations, implements appropriate security measures, and makes every effort to protect personal information. The Avex Group also educates employees on handling personal information appropriately, and expends all possible means to protect the information.
2. Obtaining Personal Information and Purposes of Use
(1) When obtaining the personal information of customers, the Avex Group does so by appropriate means. The Avex Group clearly specifies its intent to obtain personal information and the purpose of the use of personal information when customers provide the information directly in writing, or through the Internet. However, when the purpose of use is clear from the context of providing the information, the Avex Group may omit explicit statements about the purpose of use.
(2) The Avex Group uses personal information within the scope necessary to accomplish the purposes of use listed below.
(a) To confirm and deliver purchases and registrations of products and services
1) To confirm and deliver purchased products
2) To confirm applications for events and to deliver admission tickets etc.
3) To confirm applications for email delivery services and to send emails
4) To confirm registrations for member services and to provide the services
5) To send rewards etc. to survey respondents
6) To send gifts etc. to reward competition entries
(b) To provide and improve products and services used by customers, and to develop new services
1) To improve the content of products, services and the website to enhance customer satisfaction
2) To tailor the content of products, services and the website to individual customers
3) To survey the degree of customer satisfaction with the information and products requested
4) To understand the customer usage situation, and to use such understanding to improve existing services and develop new services
(c) To deliver information relating to products and services on offer
1) To deliver information about Avex Group artists and events
2) To deliver information about membership services and other services
3) To publish requests for survey participation, and the results of such surveys
(d) To contact applicants and confirm applications for auditions, student enrollment or staff vacancies
1) To contact applicants and confirm applications for auditions
2) To contact applicants and confirm applications for student enrollment or staff vacancies
(3) The Avex Group will continue to use personal information obtained and retained prior to the introduction of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (before March 31, 2005) for the purposes stated above.
(4) When obtaining personal information after succeeding to a business in a merger, spin-off, or transfer of business, the Avex Group will use the personal information within the scope of the consent given prior to such succession, or within the scope necessary to accomplish the published and notified purposes of use.
(5) The Avex Group may obtain or use personal information outside the scope of the abovementioned purposes of use, and without the prior consent of the person who has provided the information when based on laws and regulations, when necessary to protect life, limb or property, or when we are required to cooperate with government organizations.
3. Providing personal information to third parties
The Avex Group does not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When the consent of the customer has been obtained in advance
(2) When providing personal information to a subcontractor under appropriate supervision by the Avex Group to accomplish the purposes of use
(3) When personal information has been obtained for the purpose of providing the information to a third party, and the customer has been notified of the data in question, the method of disclosure, and the contact for requesting a suspension, or is in a position where such information is easily accessible.
(4) When necessary to protect life, limb, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(5) When mandated to provide the information in accordance with laws by a government organization, a local government body, or persons commissioned by such organizations
(6) When the Avex Group provides personal information in a merger, spin-off, or transfer of business.
4. Sharing Personal Data
Please click here(http://www.avex.co.jp/e_site/privacy/data.html) for information about the shared use of personal data.
5. Posting personal information on bulletin boards etc.
The Avex Group provides a bulletin board a service where customers can post messages on artists’ websites. Customers should be aware that personal information disclosed in posts on these bulletin boards could be browsed by other users.
The Avex Group website may also link to websites external to the Avex Group. Customers should be aware that Avex accepts no responsibility for the handling of personal information at such linked websites.
6. Procedures and enquiries regarding disclosure of personal information
(1) A customer, or a legitimate proxy, wishing to amend, append, or delete (cancel membership) the customer’s personal information is asked to contact Avex at the customer service desk indicated below. (Although Avex Group Holdings Inc. oversees the management of personal information shared within the Avex Group, the customer service desk is the consolidated center for the Avex Group.) When membership details and other details have been provided over the Internet, customers may amend, append, or delete (cancel membership) the personal information of their own accord.
<Please contact the customer service desk at the number below for enquiries about personal information on the website, and other personal information>
Avex Marketing Inc.
0120-850095 (Hours 11:00-18:00 on weekdays)
(2) When making enquiries, customers should be aware that they might be asked to confirm their identity, or the identity of their legitimate proxy. Please enquire at the customer service desk for the procedures when disclosing or amending personal information
(3) Please be aware that the request may not be met if any of the following apply.
(a) When the identity of the customer or the legitimate proxy cannot be confirmed
(b) When requesting disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, or suspension of the use of personal information not held by the Avex Group
(c) When disclosure of personal data held by the Avex Group may harm the life, limb or property, or other rights and interests of the person concerned, or a third party
(d) When there is a risk that the disclosure of personal data held by the Avex Group may cause significant interruptions to the proper implementation of the business of the Avex Group
(e) When the disclosure of personal data held by Avex Group may contravene existing laws
(f) When requests for amending or appending personal data held by the Avex Group are unnecessary from the perspective of the purpose of use, and when the request is not true and correct.
(g) When a request is made for deletion or suspension of use of personal data (hereinafter, "suspension of use") held by the Avex Group, but the Avex Group is not deemed to have breached any procedures (use or acquisition of personal information outside the scope of the purposes of use or disclosure of the personal information to a third party for reasons other than those stipulated in clauses 3 (1) to 3 (6).)
(h) When a request for the suspension of use of personal data held by the Avex Group has been made and implementing the suspension of use is difficult, and when the Avex Group uses an alternative method to protect the rights and interests of customers.
(4) The Avex Group exercises special consideration where the personal information of customers under 13 years of age is concerned. Permission of a guardian must be obtained before a customer under 13 years of age provides personal information.
(5) We may record calls to the customer service desk for the purpose of confirming the facts related to the call, ensuring accurate responses to calls, and improving the telephone manners of our desk representatives.
7. Handling personal information on the website
(2) Protection of personal information at linked websites
Customers should be aware that Avex accepts no responsibility for the handling of personal information on websites that are linked from the website, but not operated by the Avex Group.
The Avex Group may revise this policy document in accordance with changes in laws and regulations.
Enacted April 1, 2005
Revised April 11, 2014
Avex Group Holdings Inc.