Section 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)The Koda Kumi Official Global Fan Club "KODA GUMI" (hereinafter the “Club”) consists of members residing outside of Japan supporting Koda Kumi. (hereinafter the "Artist")The purpose of the Club is to support her.
Article 2 (Membership Agreement)1. This membership agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") shall apply in all cases where the services of the Club are used or a club membership application is made. When applying for membership, members shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Article 3 (Notice to the Members)The Company may, at any time, notify the members about important information by e-mail, posting on the Website operated by the Company, or any other means deemed appropriate by the Company.
Section 2 Members
Article 4 (Members)The term “Members” in this Agreement refers to persons residing outside of Japan who applied to join the Club and have been accepted by the Company after paying the annual fee prescribed in the Agreement.
Article 5 (Membership Approval)1.The membership will be approved after the membership application was received in the manner provided for separately and the necessary evaluation and procedures have been completed.
Article 6 (Disposition of Withdrawal)If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may withdraw the membership of that member:
Article 7 (Membership Benefits)The members shall be entitled to enjoy the benefits of the following items:
Article 8 (Membership Fee)1. The annual membership fee shall be as follows:
Article 9 (Membership Validity)1. The membership shall be effective from the date of registration (the day the membership is approved by the Company) and is valid until the last day of the same month the following year.
Article 10 (Member Obligations)1. The member shall manage the member number and the password assigned from the Club on his/her own responsibility. If damage occurs due to improper management or usage, or the use by a third party, etc., the Club shall not be liable to any responsibility.
Article 11 (Prohibited Matters)Members shall not engage in the following acts when using the Club:
Article 12 (Withdrawal from Membership)1. If a member wishes to withdraw from the Club, he or she shall notify the Company in the prescribed manner.
Section 3 Miscellaneous
Article 13 (Translations)1. The services of the Club is the translated version of the original contents, the official fan club “KODA GUMI” ,the official mobile fan club “playroom” and the official global fan club “KODA GUMI”(all available in Japan), and provide the contents of those sites in the following language.
Article 14 (Ticket Terms)The handling of tickets we distribute or sell to members shall be in accordance with the ticket terms separately determined by the Company.
Article 15 (Guarantee of Operation)1. The Website operated by the Club may not be able to be viewed on devices other than the ones listed in the summary of compatible devices which is determined separately.
Article 16 (Changes of Service Contents)1. The Company reserves the right to change the membership benefits or other services of the Club without prior notice to the members. However, any such notification shall be made for a reasonable period in cases where it could have a significant impact on the customer.
Article 17 (Discontinuation of Service)1. The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the services of the Club without prior notice to the members due to following reasons.
Article 18 (Dissolution of the Club)If the Company deems it difficult to continue operation of the Club due to the artist's activity or other circumstances, the Company shall dissolve the Club.
Article 19 (Handling of Personal Information)Matters regarding the handling of personal information of club members shall comply with the “Avex Group Personal Information Protection Policy” determined separately by the Avex Group.
Article 20 (Compensation of Damages)1. If, by using the Club, a member causes damage to the Company, group companies or any other third party due to grounds attributable to the member, he/she shall be liable for compensation.
Article 21 (Disclaimer)The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for compensating the damages suffered by the members in relation to our services, except where there are causes attributable to us; provided, however, that, even in the event that there are causes attributable to us and the Company shall be liable, our liability for the damages shall be limited to the total amount of annual membership fee paid by the relevant member in the contract year during which the issue has arisen, except where there is a willful intent or a gross negligence of the Company.
Article 22 (Warranty)1. The Company gives no warranty whatsoever that the services of the Club and therefore the e-mails, contents, tickets, and any other products or services provided incidental to our services will meet the member’s expectations, fit specific purposes, be free of viruses, etc., or that the published information is accurate or true.
Article 25 (Contact)
Additional clause●The Agreement will be implemented on July 1, 2020.
Ticket Services Agreement
Article 1 (Ticket Agreement)
Article 2 (Ticket Purchase and Lottery Reservation)
Article 3 (Invalid Reservation)
Article 4 (Payment Methods)
Article 5 (Ticket Delivery)
Article 6 (Ticket delivery)
Article 7 (Ticket Face Confirmation)
Article 8 (Ticket Invalidation)
Article 9 (Prohibitions)
Article 10 (Suspension or Cancellation of Membership)
Article 12 (Liability for Damages)
Article 13 (Disclaimer of liability)
Article 14 (Warranty)
Article 16 (Settlement of Ambiguities)
Article 17 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Additional clause (established・revised)
The Avex Group understands the importance of privacy and strives to protect personal information based on the policy outlined below.
The Avex Group endeavors to raise awareness of the importance of personal information protection among directors and employees. To protect personal information appropriately, the Avex Group formulates, implements, maintains, and continuously makes improvements to the compliance program for personal information protection (including this policy document, the regulations for protecting personal information, and other related standards and regulations.)
The Avex Group has established a management framework for the appropriate protection of personal information, which takes into account the business content and scale of each department and complies with the regulations for protecting personal information, and other related standards and regulations. As well as collecting, using, and providing personal information in an appropriate manner, this management framework provides appropriate responses to the person concerned, including disclosure to and amendment of the personal information of said person.
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Avex Group endeavors to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal information, and to implement rational safety measures from the dual perspectives of information communications technology and management organizational structures. The Avex Group makes every effort to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, or leaks of personal information.
The Avex Group complies with criteria and guidelines specified by administrative bodies and other organizations, as well as the provisions of laws and regulations relating to personal information protection.
Masato Matsuura, CEO
Avex Group Holdings Inc.
At the Avex Group, we comply with laws and regulations, and other criteria relating to the protection of the personal information of customers, and we are committed to handling personal information in an appropriate manner as outlined below.
To prevent leaks, loss, destruction or damage to personal information, the Avex Group abides by laws and regulations, guidelines and its own internal regulations, implements appropriate security measures, and makes every effort to protect personal information. The Avex Group also educates employees on handling personal information appropriately, and expends all possible means to protect the information.
(1) When obtaining the personal information of customers, the Avex Group does so by appropriate means. The Avex Group clearly specifies its intent to obtain personal information and the purpose of the use of personal information when customers provide the information directly in writing, or through the Internet. However, when the purpose of use is clear from the context of providing the information, the Avex Group may omit explicit statements about the purpose of use.
(2) The Avex Group uses personal information within the scope necessary to accomplish the purposes of use listed below.
(a) To confirm and deliver purchases and registrations of products and services
1) To confirm and deliver purchased products
2) To confirm applications for events and to deliver admission tickets etc.
3) To confirm applications for email delivery services and to send emails
4) To confirm registrations for member services and to provide the services
5) To send rewards etc. to survey respondents
6) To send gifts etc. to reward competition entries
(b) To provide and improve products and services used by customers, and to develop new services
1) To improve the content of products, services and the website to enhance customer satisfaction
2) To tailor the content of products, services and the website to individual customers
3) To survey the degree of customer satisfaction with the information and products requested
4) To understand the customer usage situation, and to use such understanding to improve existing services and develop new services
(c) To deliver information relating to products and services on offer
1) To deliver information about Avex Group artists and events
2) To deliver information about membership services and other services
3) To publish requests for survey participation, and the results of such surveys
(d) To contact applicants and confirm applications for auditions, student enrollment or staff vacancies
1) To contact applicants and confirm applications for auditions
2) To contact applicants and confirm applications for student enrollment or staff vacancies
(3) The Avex Group will continue to use personal information obtained and retained prior to the introduction of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (before March 31, 2005) for the purposes stated above.
(4) When obtaining personal information after succeeding to a business in a merger, spin-off, or transfer of business, the Avex Group will use the personal information within the scope of the consent given prior to such succession, or within the scope necessary to accomplish the published and notified purposes of use.
(5) The Avex Group may obtain or use personal information outside the scope of the abovementioned purposes of use, and without the prior consent of the person who has provided the information when based on laws and regulations, when necessary to protect life, limb or property, or when we are required to cooperate with government organizations.
The Avex Group does not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When the consent of the customer has been obtained in advance
(2) When providing personal information to a subcontractor under appropriate supervision by the Avex Group to accomplish the purposes of use
(3) When personal information has been obtained for the purpose of providing the information to a third party, and the customer has been notified of the data in question, the method of disclosure, and the contact for requesting a suspension, or is in a position where such information is easily accessible.
(4) When necessary to protect life, limb, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(5) When mandated to provide the information in accordance with laws by a government organization, a local government body, or persons commissioned by such organizations
(6) When the Avex Group provides personal information in a merger, spin-off, or transfer of business.
Please click here(http://www.avex.co.jp/e_site/privacy/data.html) for information about the shared use of personal data.
The Avex Group provides a bulletin board a service where customers can post messages on artists’ websites. Customers should be aware that personal information disclosed in posts on these bulletin boards could be browsed by other users.
The Avex Group website may also link to websites external to the Avex Group. Customers should be aware that Avex accepts no responsibility for the handling of personal information at such linked websites.
(1) A customer, or a legitimate proxy, wishing to amend, append, or delete (cancel membership) the customer’s personal information is asked to contact Avex at the customer service desk indicated below. (Although Avex Group Holdings Inc. oversees the management of personal information shared within the Avex Group, the customer service desk is the consolidated center for the Avex Group.) When membership details and other details have been provided over the Internet, customers may amend, append, or delete (cancel membership) the personal information of their own accord.
<Please contact the customer service desk at the number below for enquiries about personal information on the website, and other personal information>
Avex Marketing Inc.
0120-850095 (Hours 11:00-18:00 on weekdays)
(2) When making enquiries, customers should be aware that they might be asked to confirm their identity, or the identity of their legitimate proxy. Please enquire at the customer service desk for the procedures when disclosing or amending personal information
(3) Please be aware that the request may not be met if any of the following apply.
(a) When the identity of the customer or the legitimate proxy cannot be confirmed
(b) When requesting disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, or suspension of the use of personal information not held by the Avex Group
(c) When disclosure of personal data held by the Avex Group may harm the life, limb or property, or other rights and interests of the person concerned, or a third party
(d) When there is a risk that the disclosure of personal data held by the Avex Group may cause significant interruptions to the proper implementation of the business of the Avex Group
(e) When the disclosure of personal data held by Avex Group may contravene existing laws
(f) When requests for amending or appending personal data held by the Avex Group are unnecessary from the perspective of the purpose of use, and when the request is not true and correct.
(g) When a request is made for deletion or suspension of use of personal data (hereinafter, "suspension of use") held by the Avex Group, but the Avex Group is not deemed to have breached any procedures (use or acquisition of personal information outside the scope of the purposes of use or disclosure of the personal information to a third party for reasons other than those stipulated in clauses 3 (1) to 3 (6).)
(h) When a request for the suspension of use of personal data held by the Avex Group has been made and implementing the suspension of use is difficult, and when the Avex Group uses an alternative method to protect the rights and interests of customers.
(4) The Avex Group exercises special consideration where the personal information of customers under 13 years of age is concerned. Permission of a guardian must be obtained before a customer under 13 years of age provides personal information.
(5) We may record calls to the customer service desk for the purpose of confirming the facts related to the call, ensuring accurate responses to calls, and improving the telephone manners of our desk representatives.
(2) Protection of personal information at linked websites
Customers should be aware that Avex accepts no responsibility for the handling of personal information on websites that are linked from the website, but not operated by the Avex Group.
The Avex Group may revise this policy document in accordance with changes in laws and regulations.
Enacted April 1, 2005
Revised April 11, 2014
Avex Group Holdings Inc.