First live with an audience in 491 days!
TeamAyu members only "ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ～return～" will be held!
The first lottery for tickets will be held from 15:00 on April 22 (Thu)!
Whether it's a performance on a live streaming or a live concert without an audience,
we've been making one promise that has never changed.
Finally, the time has come―
491 days have passed since the last time we faced each other.
It is a re-creation of last year's countdown live "MUSIC for LIFE",which became a mirage.
The newly reconstructed "MUSIC for LIFE ～return～" will be also a special live only for TeamAyu created by the current ayu,
and there is no doubt that it is the best set list ever.
Normal has been rewritten
The time for pessimism has already passed―――.
ayu will launch her follow-up concert from Maihama Amphitheater on June 26th and 27th, with a total of three performances plus TA-only streaming.
In order to make a new beginning with as many TA members as possible, or even with all TA members...
The end is in your hands.
*There will be two types of tickets on sale this time:Platinum Seats, which are guaranteed to be in the front row, and Regular Seats.
・Platinum Seat: For those who have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016) and the expiration date is May 2021 or later.
・Regular Seats: Available to TeamAyu members or those who have enrolled (paid) and received a membership number by the application period (Monday, May 10, 23:59) and whose expiration date is May 2021 or later.
*If you have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016), you can apply for both Platinum Seat and Regular Seat (you will not be selected for both). *If you are not a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before May 2016), you will not be selected for the Platinum Seat.
*If your membership expires at the end of April 2021, you will be able to apply for tickets, but you will not be selected. Please note that the same applies to your companion.
*This performance will consider the current social climate, and will not sell Live Pocket tickets for non-Japanese members. We appreciate your understanding.
*There is a charge for tickets for children over 3 years old.Children under 3 years old can watch the show on your lap. The accompanying child does not need to be a fan club member to sit on your lap.However, if they need a seat, they will need a ticket, and they must be a fan club member even if they are under 3 years old.
*Platinum seats can be purchased up to one per member, and regular seats can be purchased up to two per member (TeamAyu members only).
【Ticket reception period】
April 22, 2021 (Thursday) 15:00 ~ May 10 (Monday)23:59
【Result Checking, Payment Period】
May 15, 2021 (Saturday) 13:00 ~ May 20 (Thursday) 23:59
*Tickets will be available from 15:00 on April 22.
“ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ～return～” will also be available on mu-mo Live in paper view format, which can only be purchased by TeamAyu members.We will inform you of the details as soon as they are finalized.
【Precautions about bringing a companion】
*The regular seat can be selected for one representative (applicant) and up to one accompanying person.
*When filling up an application, you can choose to fill up names for the representative (the applicant) and a name for your companion.
*Your companion must be a TeamAyu member, so when you are writing your application, you must fill in your companion's membership number and the full name they used when they registered for a fan club site account, and it must be in katakana. Please keep this in mind when writing your application.
[Requests for all attendees of "ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ～return～", and an outline of measures that will be taken to avoid transmission of the virus during the event]
Based on the government's "Basic Policies for Novel Coronavirus Disease Control" (25th May, 2020) and the Novel Coronavirus Response Headquarters' countermeasures, as well as in response to requests for the creation of guidelines that were highlighted by the Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting's "Analysis and Recommendations for the Response to COVID-19" (29th May, 2020), we have created and organized a list of steps that must be observed during this concert in order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, which will be implemented as outlined below.
These measures will also be updated in accordance with future indications and guidelines (progressive steps to ease the restrictions placed upon the holding of events) delivered by the government.
We ask that all attendees read through the following information, and politely request your understanding and cooperation.
- Measures that will be taken during the concert -
- All tickets for the event will be digital.
- When entering the venue, we will ask attendees to operate their own smartphones in accordance with the staff's instructions.
- In order to ensure adequate social distancing, we currently expect to run the event with half of the venue's regular seating capacity.
- In order to avoid overcrowding, we plan to have attendees enter via a system that designates individual time slots to each seating area.
- Mask wearing and rigorous hand washing and disinfection will be enforced for all of those affiliated with the concert, and temperatures will be thoroughly tested to carefully monitor the health of all of those involved.
- Handrails, door knobs, and other areas that are touched by attendees will be rigorously disinfected.
- The venue will be thoroughly ventilated.
- Adequate distance will be ensured between the stage and audience seating.
- Signs will be set up wherever queuing is necessary, to help attendees line up at an appropriate distance from one another.
- Where face to face contact with attendees is necessary, acrylic plates and transparent plastic curtains will be set up in order to protect against airborne transmission of the virus via droplets.
- Sanitizing solution will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Signs offering guidance on preventing the spread of the virus will be posted onsite, and staff will also be patrolling and calling out advice in person.
- Smoking areas in the venue will be closed.- Instructions related to the sale of merchandise at the venue will be delivered again in full before the concert.
- All attendees will be barred from bringing in alcohol, drinking in the venue, and entering in an inebriated state.
- Concert goods and CDs / DVDs will not be sold.
- Plans to provide a box for gifts to the performer(s) have been suspended. The setting of celebratory flowers for the performer(s) has also been canceled, and we ask that attendees be aware of this in advance.
- We ask that those who are pregnant or who suspect that they may be pregnant, those with chronic or underlying illnesses, or those who have mobility issues which require extra assistance prioritize their own health and the health of those around them when considering whether or not to attend the event.
- A temperature testing station will be set up at each entrance, and attendees' body temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer. If an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, a further reading will be taken in a designated waiting room. If there is no change in temperature at this point, the attendee will be refused entry.
- Staff in the venue may approach attendees directly in situations where there is a high risk of transmission, such as those of intimate contact. We ask that attendees are cooperative in the case that this occurs.
- Entry Procedure -
1. Check attendee's temperature with a non-contact thermometer, and have them disinfect their hands.
Attendees with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or greater will have their temperature retaken in a medical checkup, and may be refused entry subject to the decision of a staff.
2. Check digital ticketAttendees will be asked to personally hold up their QR codes to the terminals installed at the venue.
- Requests to attendees -
- We politely ask that all attendees register with COCOA (COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application), the new COVID-19 contact-confirming application released by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare.
- We ask that individuals refrain from attending the event if they have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We also ask that individuals do not attend if they have had close contact with residents of or visitors to regions or countries that the government has, within the prior two weeks, declared subject to entry restrictions or periods of supervision following entry.
- Those who exhibit certain symptoms are asked not to attend the event. These include fever of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, cough, difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge, blockage, or loss of taste or smell, eye pain or bloodshot eyes, headache, joint or muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Additionally, as alcohol may cause a rise in body temperature, we ask that attendees refrain from drinking before the event. Regardless of circumstances, if an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or above, they will be refused entry. Attendees are asked to be aware of this.
- It is essential that all attendees wear masks, and those who do not will be denied entry to the venue. We ask that all attendees be sure to bring their own mask.
- Attendees must clean and disinfect their hands with the provided cleaning liquid when entering the venue.
- In order to prevent the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets, shouting during conversation or when cheering performer(s) is forbidden. Attendees are also asked to refrain from leaving their seat unless absolutely necessary, as well as engaging in contact with other attendees or lending them items.
- We ask that attendees respect cough etiquette and keep conversation to a minimum in the lobby and while seated in the audience.
- Please understand that it may be necessary for our staff to directly speak to those who appear to be feeling unwell. And please note once again that depending on the situation, attendees may be refused entry to the venue.
- Steps to avoid transmission between staff and / or performer(s) -
- Health and temperature checks will be carried out for all staff members and affiliated parties.
- If any of these individuals are determined to have a fever or other symptom of illness, they will not be asked to work.
- In order to prevent transmission via respiratory droplets, business will conducted on the basis that masks and face shields are recommended to all staff.
- When entering the venue or engaging in other related activities, staff will thoroughly disinfect their hands.
- Temperature and health checks will also be carried out for performer(s). Performer(s) will also be required to wear masks at all times when not performing.
- Additionally, if any unforeseen incidents occur, we will immediately cooperate with health centers and other health administration bodies as well as local medical institutions to swiftly devise a solution that ensures the health and safety of artists and staff.
The aforementioned measures will be updated in accordance with the state of COVID-19 infections going forward, as well as changes in the indications and guidelines from various government agencies and industry groups.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved in "ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ～return～", we humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of each and every attendee.
- All ayumi hamasaki staff, April 19, 2021 (Monday)