TeamAyu members-only "Summer TA Party 2022" additional Osaka performance, ticket secondary application is now available (7/22-7/26)!
From July 22 (Fri) at 15:00, we're going to hold the second lottery for "Summer TA Party 2022" additional Osaka performance for TeamAyu members only!
*This ticket application is available for TeamAyu members who are already members, or those who have enrolled (= paid for) and been issued a membership number by the application period (~July 26 (Tue), 23:59) and whose membership expiration date is July 2022 or later. *Those whose membership has expired on the day of the performance will not be admitted to the venue. Members whose membership expires at the end of July are required to renew their membership.
*If you apply for two regular seats, the person accompanying you must also be one of the above-mentioned members.
>>For more information on TeamAyu's annual membership fee, services, and how to join, click here.
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
★☆Commemorating "Summer TA Party 2022" ☆ New member campaign!!☆★
New members who join the fan club on the day before, on the day of, or the day after the show (8/7-10) will receive an original "travel case" as a present!
Please check this out as well♪
※Please make sure you have enough time to complete the procedure.If the procedure is completed just before the end of the registration period, your membership number may not be issued in time for your application.
[Title] Summer TA Party 2022
Osaka:Zepp Namba (OSAKA)
August 8, 2022 (Monday) Doors open 17:30 / Concert begins 18:30
August 9, 2022 (Tuesday) Doors open 17:30 / Concert begins 18:30
*Doors open / Concert begins times have been changed from those originally announced. Please be advised.
*Doors open / Concert begins times are subject to change.
[Ticket Types / Prices]
・Regular Seats (with glowing fan) ￥7,700 (tax included) Drinks ￥600 (tax included)
*The glowing fan will only be given to visitors at the venue.
*There is a charge for tickets for children over 3 years old. Children under 3 years old can watch the show on your lap. The accompanying child does not need to be a fan club member to sit on your lap. However, if they need a seat, they will need a ticket, and they must be a fan club member even if they are under 3 years old.
*Regular seats can be purchased up to two per member (TeamAyu members only).
*Only Regular seats will be accepted for this application.
*Payment is by credit card only.
[Ticket Secondary Acceptance Period] July 22, 2022 (Fri) 15:00 - July 26, 2022 (Tue) 23:59
[Confirmation of results and payment period]
July 30, 2022 (Sat) 12:00
*TeamAyu members who reside outside of Japan may apply for tickets to this performance if they meet the requirements, but please take the following into consideration when making your decision.
■Please be sure to check the entry information on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan before entering Japan.
■In the event that you are unable to leave your country of residence or enter Japan after purchasing a ticket, the ticket will not be refunded. Similarly, tickets will not be refunded in the event that you decide not to come to the event due to illness or fever on the day of the event, or in the event that the staff at the venue refuses to allow you to enter. Please understand this in advance.
■The application site for members residing outside Japan is different from that for members residing in Japan.
[Notes for accompanying persons]
*For Regular seats, one representative (applicant) and up to one accompanying person may be selected.
*The accompanying person is also a TeamAyu member only, so you will need to enter the accompanying person's "membership number" and "full name (in katakana) registered on the fan club website" when you apply. Please prepare them in advance before applying.
[How to Get a Ticket]
*To get a ticket, you will need a smartphone for the smartphone app "AnyPASS".
*You can only get a ticket with the registered phone number you put in your application.You cannot get a ticket with any other phone number, so please make sure you do not change your phone number or cancel your phone contract before the day of the performance. There will be no problems if you change your phone model as long as it has the same phone number.
*Attendees can only get one ticket, so if you have a companion, then they must use AnyPASS to share your ticket.If the companion is to get their own ticket, then they must download AnyPASS and register for a free account.To fill in an application, all attendees must have a smartphone that is capable of SMS verification and has the compatible OS listed below.
*If you purchase multiple tickets for the same date and time performance under the same name and phone number, one ticket will always remain in your possession for each purchaser.The remaining tickets can only be used by the purchaser. Please note that the ticket cannot be used by another person and cannot be used for admission to the show.
*In case a companion is a minor or does not have a compatible smartphone, they can still attend the performance if they can show their ID, name, and contact information.Applicants and their companions can attend if they go together.If you are not able to show any piece of identification papers, or if you are not a minor, then you could be prohibited from attending. We appreciate your understanding.We will keep you updated for more details.
Those who do not meet the above conditions will not be admitted. Please understand this in advance.
Please download the smartphone application "AnyPASS" from the following links.
iPhone: iOS12 and newer
Android: Android 7.0 and higher(*Except for some models)
■What is SMS Authentication?
SMS authentication (login with cell phone number) is a personal authentication mechanism using SMS (Short Message Service).
[About Resale Prohibition]
It is absolutely prohibited to resell tickets purchased at the reception desk to third parties.It is also prohibited to provide third parties tickets so they can resell tickets.If you are found to be reselling tickets that were purchased at the reception desk or attempting to resell tickets (such as selling tickets in an internet auction website), then we may render all those tickets void.
[About Identity Verification]
Because this performance can only be seen by TeamAyu members, it is possible that you might have to undergo an identity check when you are going through the entrance, taking your seat, or other circumstances, for a protocol that prevents people from engaging in resale or counterfeit practices.
"Identity Verification" is a process designated by the promoter of this event in which people will have to show "one identity verification document (or at least two documents)"
*You will need at least one photo ID or two photo-less ID documents to verify your identity.(For more details, please check the "■About Identity Verification Documents" section below. )
On the day of the performance, please make sure you bring a "digital ticket", a "digital membership certificate", and "one identity verification document (or at least two documents)".
If your ticket was resold, or if it belongs to someone else, then you will not be able to attend the performance. Please understand.
■About Identity Verification Documents
"Identity Verification Documents with Photos" refer to the following. (Anything copied or expired will not be accepted)
・Passport (shows where you live)
・Basic resident register card with photo
・Student ID with photo (shows where you live; handwritten names are accepted)
・Physical disability certificate
・Residence card (alien registration card)
・Identity number card (notification cards with identity numbers will not be accepted)
"Identity Verification Documents without Photos" refer to the following articles that are supposed to contain the owner's name
・Copy of certificate of residence
・Official copy of family register
・Official copy of part of family register
・Personal seal registration certificate
・Employee ID card
・Student ID without photo
-Two copies of the same article will not be accepted.
-When presenting two types of articles, one article should confirm your residence.
-Any document besides a bankbook, a patient's registration ticket, any kind of job invoice, any kind of membership card, any kind of postal item, will not count as a "Identity Verification Document", even if they have your name.
-The combination of credit card and cash card will not count as "two types of articles".
*If you do not have any one of these articles, or if you refuse to be in accord with the attending guests, then you will assuredly not be allowed to see the performance.
*If you lose or forget your "digital ticket", "digital membership card", or "identity verification documents", you will most likely not be allowed to see the performance.Please keep this in mind.You will also not be compensated for your travel expenses nor given a refund for your tickets. Please keep this in mind before you come to the event.
*If you are applying for two tickets, the accompanying person must also bring one (or more than two) of the above-mentioned "Identification documents".
[Requests for all attendees of "Summer TA Party 2022", and an outline of measures that will be taken to avoid transmission of the virus during the event]
Based on the government's "Basic Policies for Novel Coronavirus Disease Control" (25th May, 2020) and the Novel Coronavirus Response Headquarters' countermeasures, as well as in response to requests for the creation of guidelines that were highlighted by the Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting's "Analysis and Recommendations for the Response to COVID-19" (29th May, 2020), we have created and organized a list of steps that must be observed during this concert in order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, which will be implemented as outlined below.These measures will also be updated in accordance with future indications and guidelines (progressive steps to ease the restrictions placed upon the holding of events) delivered by the government.We ask that all attendees read through the following information, and politely request your understanding and cooperation.
- Measures that will be taken during the concert -
- All tickets for the event will be digital(AnyPass).
- When entering the venue, we will ask attendees to operate their own smartphones in accordance with the staff's instructions.
- In order to avoid overcrowding, we plan to have attendees enter via a system that designates individual time slots to each seating area.
- Mask wearing and rigorous hand washing and disinfection will be enforced for all of those affiliated with the concert, and temperatures will be thoroughly tested to carefully monitor the health of all of those involved.
- Handrails, door knobs, and other areas that are touched by attendees will be rigorously disinfected.
- The venue will be thoroughly ventilated.
- Adequate distance will be ensured between the stage and audience seating.
- Signs will be set up wherever queuing is necessary, to help attendees line up at an appropriate distance from one another.
- Where face to face contact with attendees is necessary, acrylic plates and transparent plastic curtains will be set up in order to protect against airborne transmission of the virus via droplets.
- Sanitizing solution will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Signs offering guidance on preventing the spread of the virus will be posted onsite, and staff will also be patrolling and calling out advice in person.
- Smoking areas in the venue will be closed.
- Instructions related to the sale of merchandise at the venue will be delivered again in full before the concert.
- All attendees will be barred from bringing in alcohol, drinking in the venue, and entering in an inebriated state.
- Plans to provide a box for gifts to the performer(s) have been suspended. The setting of celebratory flowers for the performer(s) has also been canceled, and we ask that attendees be aware of this in advance.
- We ask that those who are pregnant or who suspect that they may be pregnant, those with chronic or underlying illnesses, or those who have mobility issues which require extra assistance prioritize their own health and the health of those around them when considering whether or not to attend the event.
- A temperature testing station will be set up at each entrance, and attendees' body temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer. If an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, a further reading will be taken in a designated waiting room. If there is no change in temperature at this point, the attendee will be refused entry.
- Staff in the venue may approach attendees directly in situations where there is a high risk of transmission, such as those of intimate contact. We ask that attendees are cooperative in the case that this occurs.
- Entry Procedure -
1. A digital medical questionnaire will be displayed on AnyPASS two hours before the doors open on the day of each performance.
If you have not answered the QR code, the QR code will not be displayed. Please make sure to register AnyPASS, distribute the QR code to your companion, and answer the medical questionnaire in advance before coming to the venue.
2. Check attendee's temperature with a non-contact thermometer, and have them disinfect their hands.
Attendees with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or greater will have their temperature retaken in a medical checkup, and may be refused entry subject to the decision of a staff.
3. Check digital ticketAttendees will be asked to personally hold up their QR codes to the terminals installed at the venue.
- Requests to attendees -
- We recommend registering for the new coronavirus contact confirmation application (COCOA) COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application released by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
■Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.go.mhlw.covid19radar
■App Store https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/id1516764458
- We ask that individuals refrain from attending the event if they have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We also ask that individuals do not attend if they have had close contact with residents of or visitors to regions or countries that the government has, within the prior two weeks, declared subject to entry restrictions or periods of supervision following entry.
- Those who exhibit certain symptoms are asked not to attend the event. These include fever of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, cough, difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge, blockage, or loss of taste or smell, eye pain or bloodshot eyes, headache, joint or muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Additionally, as alcohol may cause a rise in body temperature, we ask that attendees refrain from drinking before the event. Regardless of circumstances, if an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or above, they will be refused entry. Attendees are asked to be aware of this.
- It is essential that all attendees wear masks, and those who do not will be denied entry to the venue. We ask that all attendees be sure to bring their own mask.
- Attendees must clean and disinfect their hands with the provided cleaning liquid when entering the venue.
- In order to prevent the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets, shouting during conversation or when cheering performer(s) is forbidden. Attendees are also asked to refrain from leaving their seat unless absolutely necessary, as well as engaging in contact with other attendees or lending them items.
- We ask that attendees respect cough etiquette and keep conversation to a minimum in the lobby and while seated in the audience.
- Please understand that it may be necessary for our staff to directly speak to those who appear to be feeling unwell. And please note once again that depending on the situation, attendees may be refused entry to the venue.
- Steps to avoid transmission between staff and / or performer(s) -
- Health and temperature checks will be carried out for all staff members and affiliated parties.
- If any of these individuals are determined to have a fever or other symptom of illness, they will not be asked to work.
- In order to prevent transmission via respiratory droplets, business will conducted on the basis that masks and face shields are recommended to all staff.
- When entering the venue or engaging in other related activities, staff will thoroughly disinfect their hands.
- Temperature and health checks will also be carried out for performer(s). Performer(s) will also be required to wear masks at all times when not performing.
- Additionally, if any unforeseen incidents occur, we will immediately cooperate with health centers and other health administration bodies as well as local medical institutions to swiftly devise a solution that ensures the health and safety of artists and staff.
The aforementioned measures will be updated in accordance with the state of COVID-19 infections going forward, as well as changes in the indications and guidelines from various government agencies and industry groups.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved in "Summer TA Party 2022", we humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of each and every attendee.
- All ayumi hamasaki staff, July 22, 2022 (Friday)